DenizBank - Priority Banking
DenizBank Priority Banking offers banking products and services in line with risk and return preferences, knowledge and experience of our customers. Within the framework of “Tailor-Made Solution” approach, DenizBank Priority Banking has been generating customized solutions to preserve and protect the wealth of the customers and to help them to reach their individual goals.
DenizBank Priority Banking
- Assists you in managing the risks in all of your transactions in the financial markets and offers products in line with your need
- Supports you in your asset allocation with the model portfolios which are developed according to different risk groups suitable for you in changing market conditions
- Instantly follows the financial reports related to domestic and foreign markets
- Allows customers to benefit from instant movements and price advantages in the markets by offering them the opportunity to conduct transactions in interbank markets
- Provides customized services and tailor-made solutions
Products and Services
DenizBank Priority Banking offers a broad range of deposit solutions that are structured to complement and balance your investment portfolio with flexible maturities along with attractive interest rates and payment options.
As a DenizBank customer you can benefit from immediate foreign exchange transactions offered in all major currencies. Our team provides you with up-to-date market information via phone call and offers insights into the latest FX market trends.
We provide you global bond and equities brokerage in seconds at market prices. For security transactions, we monitor market fluctuations, investment options and create a risk-return profile to define the right strategy to fit your needs and preferences. We will be glad to assist you to adapt the portfolio to your special requirements.
DenizBank Priority Banking not only hedges against fluctuations in exchange and interest rates but also maximizes your portfolio’s return while keeping risks under control and develops customized solutions that come across your expectations at competitive prices.
A well-settled overdraft will be one of the best ways to handle short term changes in your cash-flow. It gives you access to extra funds in your existing account when you run out of money and allows your automatic payment instructions to be fulfilled even if the balance of your account is insufficient.