Video-Identification is a method of secure personal identification via VideoCall. The online account opening process takes now only a few minutes and provides a perfect alternative to a personal visit to one of our 17 branches in Austria or the legitimation per advice of receipt (Ident.Brief).
Open Your Account Easily
In order to use the fast, convenient and secure Video-Identification, you only have to fulfill few requirements and you can use it from Monday to Friday from 08:00 to 18:00.
Requirements for Video-Identification:
You can perform the legitimation on your PC*, tablet* or smartphone with iOS or Android operating system** and need only:
- Microphone, webcam, mobile phone for smsTAN-Reception and a Web RTC capable browser *
- an identity card with a holographic feature (e.g., passport, ID card, Austrian citizens can use their driving licence in credit card format)
How to Open an Account Using Video Identification
- 1. Step: Fill in the online account opening application form.
- 2. Step: After finishing the online application, click "Identification per VideoChat” and a DenizBank employee will guide you through the Video-Identification process.
- 3. Step: After you finished the identification process, the account opening documents will be sent to your verified e-mail address. Please sent the signed account opening documents by post to:
z.H. Contact Center
A - 1030 Wien
The security of your data is very important to us. Therefore, your data transfer is encrypted. The banking supervisory regulations stipulate which data are collected and stored. This includes pictures of your identity card and yourself, acoustic and video call recording. Additionally date and time is recorded.
If you do not want to store these data, please use the identification per advice of receipt (Ident.Brief).